15 April 2009

New pictures of the boys











They grow up so fast!!

6 comments:

Potters said...

Cute pictures! I need to get JJ in for some. I love the picture of Justin with his hands in his pockets. James is so grown up. Kyle's picture of him with his arm up is sooo cute. I just want to hold him every time I see him.

Julie said...

So cute! I miss those little (BIG) guys! They are growing up fast, and I'm missing it! :(

Anonymous said...

LOVED the photos! Love you all too! Aunt Lois

Anonymous said...

Absolutely LOVE these photos. All three of the boys have fantastic smiles ~ poses are way cute. Can't wait to see the ones you mentioned for the wall. As I said, I come here several times each day most days looking for some new bit to read or see. This made my day : ) : )

Janene said...

oh my, are they cute!

April Hargan said...

What adorable pictures Beth! Thanks for posting them!
April