So, tell me if Justin has seen me feed Kyle WAY too much. The other night I look over at him sitting on the couch, and he has his shirt up and his bear is "eating", he tells me. He lets the bear feed at his belly button. For the past week, now, the bear "eats" before Justin takes him, tells me to be quiet, and lays his bear in his bed. Like Mommy, like son, eh??
27 March 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
haha...at least he's using his bellybutton? :)
How funny! After Joshua was born, I used to catch Benjamin in the girls' dress up clothes with his blankets stuffed in the tummy part...pretending to be a mommy. Sam was a little concerned. :-)
You are right Malerie..I guess it is better the belly button? At least he isn't afraid by "gender roles".
Man that is just way too funny. I definately gotta see this. Maybe next time we are over. Can't wait to come play with the boys.
what a hoot...!
Post a Comment