23 April 2009

Something is working

When Justin was around 2, we started using Time Out as his punishment. I tried to be good about just sending him to time out and ignoring him. He gets it now and all I have to do is point and he knows where he has to go, crying, screaming, throwing a fit, the whole way of course.

Well, last week, Kevin did something and I told him "not to do it" (for the life of me I couldn't tell you what he did). Without any hesitation, Justin looked at his dad and said, pointing, "Dad, Time Out. Go!" It was hilarious. Something I will NOT forget!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What's supposed to be here ~ can't see anything. Love, Mom P

Anonymous said...

Yeah, it's hard to accept when children begin to discipline the parents : ) Grma Peless

Potters said...

Some one needs to put that guy in time out, who better than his son.

Anonymous said...

Kevin got told.... little kids are so funny now a days!