My kids have been anticipating this visit for many many months. Kyle knew he wouldn’t have his birthday until they came and they were just thrilled to get attention and spend time with their Grandparents, whom they don’t get to see as often as they would like. We went to the aquarium and let me tell you, I think my parents were expecting a bit more. It’s not very big—an old grocery store chain store turned into the aquarium. They have penguins though and some cool rays. It was fun and something different than the dinosaur museum.
We sure miss having Grandma and Grandpa around. 1-2x a year just doesn’t cut it. I have to admit, I’m excited about having a baby for the fact that they will come back out and my kids will get to see them 3 times this year! Wahoo!!! Thank you mom and dad for loving my kids so much and giving them so much attention. They miss you already and are excited to see you again!





1 comments:
I loved the acquarium . . . esp the rays. Loved seeing the boys be so excited. ~Grma Peless
Post a Comment