28 April 2011

Easter goggles

The little boys had a lot of fun dying easter eggs with Kevin’s brother, Kenny and family. Thank you Sarah for providing the dye kits! They actually didn’t make a mess. There were a few cracked eggs, but nothing major!

The boys got swim goggles for Easter as well as a sprinkler/water toy. Justin wanted to use it THAT day. I had to explain to him it is a BIT too cold right now. (we had snow flurries yesterday morning). Every day he asks if its summer so he can hook it up. I at least let them use the goggles in the bathtub!

boys-bathtubs-gogglesDSC_0498

3 comments:

Malerie said...

Cute boys :) Madeline is begging for summer to come, too. Poor kids! The wreath took maybe 2 hours to put the beans on? But I was juggling kids and switching off and on with my mom - so it's probably not very accurate. Can't wait to see yours!

Potters said...

We always have fun playing with you and your family! I love the goggle picture! Justin really didn't care how cold it was outside he wanted to play with his sprinkler toy that bad.

Mary said...

Love it! When are finals over so we can talk? Miss you and good luck!