06 April 2011

another one down!

I hate that I have no time to spend quilting. I have one work in progress, and 2 more ready to be cut and put together. I DID however, finish a Valentine's day runner and a baby quilt for my friend Diana. I REALLY liked how they both turned out! I can't wait for this semester to be OVER!! On to more quilts! wahoo!! I am so liking this hobby.

 Seriously .. I made this in one day. All of it! it was super easy. 5 blocks (2 pink and 3 red) and it was all done. I like projects like that! I really liked the background fabric too.
 I did also, which you can't see very well--did stippling on it! It is so much fun. I actually did it on both of them. I'm getting better at it.

 I really like this background! I used the Lilly & Will for Moda fabric.

4 comments:

Megan said...

Your quilts are beautiful! Do you do the actual quilting on your machine or do it freehand? You are so talented!

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! Great job! ~Mom

Mary said...

Can I just say that I love, Love, LOVE these. I need them....Table runners for each holiday....and cute baby quilts. Good job. They are adorable!

Janene said...

beautiful, beth! You must have a really nice machine.

Let's open up shop on Etsy ... you after the semester is over and me after I finish Ben's (it is insane, I tell you!)