Okay...I need to start this post out with a yes, I am finally back into blogging all the time. Why, you ask?! Because I got a new camera and I am LOVING taking pictures again. I can't take enough pictures. Any excuse to use it, is fine with me. So, you get lots more posts (notice there are more this month than all of 2009, well, close enough anyhow!)
Tuesday we decided to head off to the Hogle Zoo. On the way back from lake Powell, Justin was singing a song he made up about animals. I have NO idea what he was doing, except I heard him doing his "song voice" and signing/singing animal names. Then says, "mom, Zoo!! Go see amimals!!" James seconded (is that a word?) the motion and so on Tuesday, we went. We go every year for Justin's birthday because he loves it so much. I had 2 extra boys (daycare kids during the summer) so it was me and 5 boys. Really though, going anywhere with James is a breeze. He's a natural with kids and is going to make an amazing father some day. He has passed his training requirements. He's awesome with his brothers.
The kids standing by the Ball of Water!!
I loved seeing this. Jonah was helping Justin get up, because it was too high. They love each other!!
Justin and Jonah in the egg.
James and Kyle
Kyle is so cute!!
Kyle had climbed onto some rocks, like the big boys and wanted to walk on them. So James came over and was helping Kyle walk. It shows the love James has for his brother. So patient.
James and Justin
16 July 2009
Hogle Zoo
Posted by Potter Family at 3:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
I can't believe that you took FIVE to the zoo. Of course, you're right, it's really like taking four with an assistant . . . James! ~Grma Peless
That looks like so much fun. I am sad I wasn't able to go. Thanks for the invite though. James is awesome with kids. He will make a great dad some day.
I'm with Gma Peless...I can't believe you took FIVE BOYS to the zoo! I'm glad James is such a help to you. He is a handsome kid! Loving the pictures...keep them coming! :)
Our Saginaw Zoo membership (newly acquired) permits us to take ONE visitor with us as a guest and to take any of our grands. It will permit admission to the Hogle Zoo at 50% admission reduction, I think. ~Mom
Post a Comment