04 August 2008

GOING PRIVATE

Please email me as i am turning this into a private blog as of Aug 15th. Thanks so much!!

17 comments:

Cindy said...

put me on your list Beth. CindyJRDH@yahoo.com. I would hate to lose your blog now that we just found each other. Your family is so cute. I'm glad you got together with your family. I miss Michigan even though nobody really lives there anymore. The memories are priceless. Miss you

Anonymous said...

Beth ~ You can add me to your private list. Mom

Megan said...

Don't forget me! meganlaurie@gmail.com

I'm thinking of going private too!

Anonymous said...

Beth - I think you have my email address. I love being able to keep up with you and your family this way!!!! Love. Aunt Lois

Shumway Family said...

Beth,

I have to keep in touch with you somehow - maureenshumway@gmail.com

I haven't been to Michigan in over 5 years - gosh it seems like a long time ago...

Do you have Lynnley's email address - I need to email her and I would love to get an update on her.

I love that you have all boys - perfect for you! What a good mom you are!

Maureen

Robertsons said...

Betha,

Great idea on the private...add me! Lynners

Shelene said...

count us in please! Eric and Shelene shelenedw06@gmail.com

Sabra said...

sabraanderson@hotmail.com

Potters said...

Don't forget us. jjpotski@gmail.com or you know our other e-mails.

Brandy said...

brandyandjeff@gmail.com Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Me too, me too!
parryz@hotmail.com

Love, Lori

Sarah said...

I would love to be able to keep tabs on you too! Your baby boy is just the cutest thing.

famtreeclimber AT hotmail

Julie said...

Put us on your list too!
ogden123 at comcast dot net

Thanks!
Julie & Co.

Malerie said...

Don't forget me :)
malerie@gmail.com

Mrs. Fisher said...

Hey Beth! Alice Chappell got in touch with me yesterday and said that she had heard from you that we have 5 kids and are in Elko. Congrats on knowing all about our family since I thought I lost track of you ! :) You have a beautiful family! What's the rest of your family up to? I got a link to your blog from Alice's blog. I would love to be added! If you send me your email address, I will send an invite to my blog. :) Take care and we'll chat later!

eltee Harry said...

Add us as well! (Rerun & Kirsten) Love seeing pics of the kids! :)

Leighann said...

BETH!!!
Please add me to your list - I'm new to the blog scene and will someday start one of my own!
Leighann (Silvenis) Gilson
bradleighann@juno.com

PS - I just live over the hill in Draper and Jessica (Watson) is in my ward - we all need to have a reunion!