08 February 2008

James


I don't want to post too much on only Justin. James is a part of our family too. I just don't take as many pictures of him, since he's here only on the weekends. Last week, however, he turned 12. In the LDS religion, it is a very important time. Kind of like a celebration of age, more responsibilities, etc. (like when a child reaches of age in the Jewish religion). He is now going to pass sacrament on Sundays (which ps, I had a horrible dream last night that we missed church on Sunday and thus missed out on James' first sacrament passing. I felt horribly guilty), go on scout camps for a WEEK at a time, not be in primary, and the list goes on. Kevin and I were looking at the video from when he proposed and I saw James in the video and he was barely up to the middle of my chest and now he is only about 5 inches shorter than me. He's becoming a young man! Am I really responsible for a 'tweenager?? Any suggestions would be GREATLY appreciated!
He is an excellent brother and will make an amazing father someday. He loves Justin and can not wait for his new brother, he was a little sad it wasn't a sister. I won't lie. He loves to rock Justin at night before bedtime and lay him in bed. Instead of always going off and playing with his friends, he'll play for 2 hours with Justin and be in heaven because he is with his brother. It will be nice to have James here on the weekends to keep Justin entertained, this summer!

2 comments:

Robertsons said...

I LOVE THE BLOG!!! AND CONGRTAZ ON THE NEW ADDITION!!!

Peless Family said...

Ok. I think it's great and all that you followed suit and are doing a blog, and I realize it is February, but the color scheme is killing me. Come on sis. Besides. Why celebrate a Saint that we don't really believe was a Saint. Get my point? CHange the color before I go insane. Did you know they did a study on the color pink in prison and it made the boys very very agressive. Just a thought.